SHAKEN, NOT PURRED
Bree Watson traded her lab coat for a trench coat, expecting the life of a spy to be fun. But when a body turns up on her undercover mission, she's forced to handle:
- A murdered woman with more enemies than meets the eye
- A hunky handler posing as her fake boyfriend
- A sexy detective bent on wooing her, and wooing her away from espionage
- A drop-out drug dog with a nose for trouble
- Her cranky cat, curious coworkers, a cupcake challenge she can't resist, and too many secrets, lies and cover identities to keep straight...
In the whirlwind of investigations and undercover operations, Bree develops a serious identity crisis. Who is she, really? A spy pretending to be a chemist? Or a chemist playing at being a spy?